Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Qhemet Biologics















Web operating systemMy hair is 2b/M/C/ii and its dry and frizzy from flat iron and becoming coarse from gray hairs growing in. I no longer flat iron, but still have coarse hair. This product is targeted to African Americans but I am Caucasian. I do not see why it cannot work on any type hair as long as you adjust the amount. I use quite a bit in my hair as a leave in. It is the best product I have found ever for my hair. It makes my hair soft and smooth and I love how the ingredients are all natural, like olive oil, aloe, and amla, castor oil, glycerin and paraben free.

I do not care that it is packaged in a tub, but for sanitary reasons, I unscrew the top and take the amount that I need out with a q-tip.

ETA* I would store this in the refrigerator because it has no preservatives it probably does not have a very long shelf life.

No comments: